A Mediterranean Loaded Hummus Platter an easy and delicious appetizer. Let’s eat Mediterranean style!
Seriously, every time I would eat a Greek salad, I would moan! Ok back to the platter.
It’s so easy there is no recipe needed, I basically assemble the ingredients. For easy reference, I went ahead and added a recipe card but you decide on the amount of each ingredient that you need depending on how big your platter is.
Mediterranean Loaded Hummus Assembly Instructions
Mediterranean Loaded Hummus
- Green Olives
- Black Olives
- Chopped Parsley, or thinly sliced lettuce or green pepper
- Fetah Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Heirloom or red baby tomatoes
- Spread Hummus in an even layer, spreading it on all of your chosen sized platter almost to the edges(refer to photo)
- On one side sprinkle a light layer of parsley.
- On the layer of parsley, add a layer of baby tomatoes, whole or cut in halves as pictured in photo.
- Add a layer of black and green olives on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some chickpeas on top of tomatoes
- Finish the side with all the layered ingredients with a healthy sprinkle of feta cheese
- Add cracked black pepper and paprika over the hummus and the rest of the assembled ingredients.
- Finish the platter by drizzling olive oil over all the ingredients on the platter.
- Serve with slices of pita bread or pita chips.